Information we collect
Depending on how you interact with us, we may collect personal information directly from you or automatically when you visit the Site. When we use the term “personal information”, we mean information that can help us directly or indirectly identify you such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, or other online identifiers.
We collect personal information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We may also collect certain information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Such information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance User experience. Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. Cookies may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“first-party cookies”) or by other companies (“third-party cookies”). Cookies may be used for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about Users. You can control cookies through most browsers by changing the cookie settings, which are typically found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of a browser, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. Please note that if you delete or block cookies, some parts of the Site may not function properly.
How we use collected information
We may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- Job applications – We use personal information you provide to us when you apply for a job in order to facilitate your job application.
- To improve our Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We adopt appropriate safeguards designed to protect the information that we collect form or about you.
Sharing your personal information
We may share or disclose information, including personal information’s under certain circumstances, including the following:
- With our affiliates and service providers – We may share your personal information with service providers and affiliates to provide certain services to us or to you, including Site functionality and information technology services.
- With your consent – We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- Business transactions or transfers – We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Compliance with other legal requirements – We may disclose your personal information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, to protect and defend our rights or property, to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our Site, to protect the personal safety of our users or the public, and to protect against legal liability.
We may also share aggregated information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Accessing or correcting your information
We take reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and complete. You may request access to or correction of the personal information you have provided to us by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Transfers and users outside the United States
Our company is based in the United States and as such we or our service providers may transfer your Personal Data to, or store or access it in the United States. When you provide personal information to us from outside of the U.S., please be aware that we will receive and process it in the U.S. and that U.S. data protection laws may be different from those of your country of residence. To the extent required by applicable law, when we transfer your personal data to recipients in other countries, we will take measures to protect that information.
Third party websites
We may provide advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
California Privacy Rights
If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not currently disclose any of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our Site is not currently set up to respond to those signals.
How to contact us